Wednesday, May 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4771

HappyUP!!! - getting "pregnant"                                  
Why it happened - I fell in love in Toronto
Why it makes me happy - my new baby will be here tomorrow. I need to get the nursery ready. I have never owned a "dark" baby....beautiful Koa will make such bright music

HappyUP!!! - Rowena
Why it happened -I am accountable
Why it makes me happy -LOVE my accountability partner. She inspired me to kick some butt (my own) and get some things DONE. Working on two appointments already

HappyUP!!! - great morning
Why it happened - sometimes you just need to sleep on it
Why it makes me happy - I will admit it. I was feeling a little overwhelmed last night. I asked for respite before I hit the pillow. I woke up this morning READY! Sleep is the ultimate healer

HappyUP!!! - appointments
Why it happened - I booked them in
Why it makes me happy- my ELP mentor was awesome. I got some great info from my branding professional.  


No comments: