Saturday, May 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4774


HappyUP!!! - riding                                  
Why it happened - Batcaddy issues
Why it makes me happy - the universe tried at least three times to tell me that it was time to ride today.....loud...Louder....REALLY LOUD! I love it when it does that. Enjoyed being off of my feet today. It gave me energy to.....

HappyUP!!! - .....work in the yard
Why it happened - motivation 
Why it makes me happy - put away the TV and got some nice stuff done in the backyard today. Done? Oh, heck no, but I got some great ideas today. Plus....WOW!!! I am enjoying this spring while it is here...FABULOUS...STUNNING Days. This spring isn't a short one.

HappyUP!!! - even on the par 3's
Why it happened - quality shots
Why it makes me happy - these things can be buggars. Hit a couple of stunningly pure shots...especially that one to about 4 feet on 17 (HIT THE DANG PUTT!). 

HappyUP!!! - a nice win
Why it happened -my partner and I played well
Why it makes me happy-other than a couple of loose shots, I golfed it around pretty well today. My partner came through when it counted. ChaChing!

No comments: