Monday, May 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4783 SHU!!!

How long have I been at this? - 4783 days?...not counting when I used to do this in a journal?
And I am just coming up with an acronym for SuperHappyUP!!! Days?  SHU is born.

Why so long? - I know exactly why....it is because I am having so many superior days.

It's not like the other days were bad or weak - it is just that life keeps getting better and better and BEATING me over the head with great stuff!......

...every day!!! - but don't worry about me. I am pretty sure I can take it.

HappyUP!!! - Rowena                                 
Why it happened -she holds me accountable
Why it makes me happy -I am getting so much of the stuff done that I really want done. She is the perfect accountability partner. Great call today.....and I am going to stretch myself for next week

HappyUP!!! - collaboration at Home Depot
Why it happened -I asked
Why it makes me happy -they didn't have the specific thing I wanted. They suggested something else. I saw that didn't work. I said, "hey, a cat litter box would work." They said, "just go over to the plastic tote section"....voila.....HD doesn't have litter boxes but I got exactly what I needed

HappyUP!!! - M.I.A.
Why it happened - I saw it somewhere
Why it makes me happy - Massive Immediate Action . I'll do a separate post on that someday. It's better, at times, just to get it out there and done

HappyUP!!! - cauliflower
Why it happened -Vegan restaurant
Why it makes me happy- I'm not a vegan...but they didn't kick me out when I ended up at the restaurant on a total by chance basis. Buffalo Wing Cauliflower tacos. Delicious...but deep fried. I went, "what if I marinated cauliflower in a hot sauce at home and BBQ'd or stir fried?" I did the marination....and found out I have a new raw snack that is fabulous. Also, I could put them in a pan, heat them up, and deposit them into some greens (including the dreaded kale), and create a wonderful salad.

So much goodness going on, I couldn't even get to the leftovers below! - I'm stuffed!


JollyJottings

Hobby Lobby
    -SaraH
   -going back for pictures
   -Michelle the manager
LoAnne's , my tailor, dress
Bob-O stopping by with stretchers, $$$, and a visit
MV philosophy audio
Yard work
RTT Notes consolidated
Q-ballous....visit with Bob and outside and trilling...my cherry on top of 2018
An overwhelming feeling of happiness re: my life

No comments: