Friday, May 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4666

HappyUP!!! - HOT start!                                  
Why it happened - some nice shots but a SWEET PUTT
Why it makes me happy - I birdie...my partner birdied....it LOOKED like we are to a profitable day. Optimism

HappyUP!!! - RTT
Why it happened -I am a practitioner
Why it makes me happy - clarity from a client and something off of my plate which will give me more time for study and preparation. I was also offered an opportunity for advanced study with peers. I will take all the training that I can get!

HappyUP!!! - quality day
Why it happened - the golf course
Why it makes me happy - weather could not have been prettier...and I got some time with my older nephew...had some good study before heading to the links. Just a great, low key day


No comments: