Thursday, April 25, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4658

HappyUP!!! - finding venue                              
Why it happened - Waze
Why it makes me happy - THAT would have been a confusing little trip. Found the place and parking....and found an even better parking spot for tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - giving a lift
Why it happened - I have a rental car
Why it makes me happy - felt nice to do a couple of classmates a favor and spare them a bus ride

HappyUP!!! - Marisa Peer
Why it happened - she showed up first day
Why it makes me happy - I didn’t think we would see that much of her...at least first day. Awesome presence.

HappyUP!!! - classmates
Why it happened - taking a course
Why it makes me happy- my small group was fantastic....as were the people I interacted with today. Great experience so far. The day flew by



No comments: