Thursday, April 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4644

HappyUP!!! -meeting with CEO                                
Why it happened -we do meetings
Why it makes me happy -I got some great information. I gave some in exchange. "OWGT" seems to run amongst his constituents. While it could be problematic, I look more to it as opportunistic.

HappyUP!!! - The Masters has begun
Why it happened -it's a tradition like no other
Why it makes me happy -I just LOVE everything about this sporting event. It is probably my favorite amongst all that are held. Tradition, gorgeous grounds, high stakes, minimal commercials to scroll through, and a fancy green jacket. Hello TV over the next few days

HappyUP!!! - Flaggin em down
Why it happened -they were hanging around
Why it makes me happy -nice exchange that I had between me and this lovely couple

HappyUP!!! - yard work
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy- I am sure that it will become a chore. It usually does. Maybe not this year under a different mindset. For now, it is a "when THIS becomes THAT" joy as the ground dries out and the winter growth can be transformed into the optimism of new beginnings. 


No comments: