Wednesday, April 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4650

HappyUP!!! - Mr Exact Change                                   
Why it happened - preparation
Why it makes me happy - bailed a buddy out from some terrible service from the waitstaff...and, while not for this reason, it was pre-planned

HappyUP!!! - document resurfaced
Why it happened - a heads up person
Why it makes me happy - great to know this isn't floating around out there for nefarious purposes

HappyUP!!! - driving the ball
Why it happened - MISIG
Why it makes me happy - there is NO doubt I have regained some pop in my bat...a minimum of 20 yards over the last few years. This is going to be immensely helpful this season. It's all coming together

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 6
Why it happened - skills and luck
Why it makes me happy-OK...I got a good forward bounce...but I hit it dead straight! Gimmie birdies are ALWAYS going to be a HappyUP!!!


No comments: