Friday, April 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4652

HappyUP!!! -weight                                
Why it happened - been good
Why it makes me happy -a nice little dip below the set point is always a pick me up first thing in the morning

HappyUP!!! - WORLD RECORD 
Why it happened - I'm fast?
Why it makes me happy -I did the Morning Pages faster than I ever have before. It could be an indicator of a lot of things....or nothing at all...it was quality time

HappyUP!!! - pain free
Why it happened - no sugar?
Why it makes me happy -I thought the yard work I did yesterday would be a little crippling today...not the case. Does a lack of sugar have anything to do with that? Who knows? I know it doesn't hurt to not be pumping pro-inflammatories into my body on top of doing some inflaming activity.


No comments: