Tuesday, April 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4649

HappyUP!!! -  GREAT Meeting                                 
Why it happened -it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy -literally could not pick between the evaluators or the speakers today. That is how great the presentations were. The Table Topics were right there too

HappyUP!!! - BB King
Why it happened -YouTube
Why it makes me happy -stumbled across a clinic he gave. NOPE...don't have those skills BUT I definitely heard my phrasing change by listening

HappyUP!!! - a cancellation
Why it happened -it happens
Why it makes me happy - this is going to put me ahead tomorrow....and I sure could use it. Need to play a little catch up

HappyUP!!! - welcome back
Why it happened - my friend was MIA
Why it makes me happy- glad to get a brief chance to re-visit. We'll hook up for longer soon!

JollyJottings

No comments: