Monday, April 15, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4648

HappyUP!!! -  Yocha DeHe                                 
Why it happened -a going away gig
Why it makes me happy - haven't played this course in FOREVER! It's always a special treat. It was particularly cool because I took my nephew along for his first time there. Great day

HappyUP!!! - some beefy mid-irons
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - the wind made it a bit tough to gauge distances. I put the smack on a 5 and a 6 iron and they both led to birdies and a skin. You know how much I love birdies! The skin?...that is just the cherry on top

HappyUP!!! -mentor call
Why it happened - I signed up for it
Why it makes me happy -the minutes pass too quickly when chatting with my mentor. I got some great ideas and a commitment to some extra time. It appears that we are both enjoying the process.

HappyUP!!! -jammin this morning
Why it happened - procrastination
Why it makes me happy- yeah...some stuff I SHOULD have done yesterday. I will tell you this, however. There was NO WAY I would have gotten the things done faster due to the deadline. NOW, I just need to bottle that kind of activity more often. It will happen

No comments: