Saturday, April 13, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4646

HappyUP!!! -Hitting 4 in two                                   
Why it happened - a couple of popped shots and been stretching
Why it makes me happy - that 3 wood was nutted! Never thought it would get there. It's probably been two years since I put a ball on that par 5 in 2. The MISIG may be paying off. 

HappyUP!!! - sand play
Why it happened -I got skills
Why it makes me happy - made 3 out of 4 sandies...should have gotten the tough one down in two on first hole...but...got a little lucky on 13. The little bump and run from the bad lie on 17 was professional grade

HappyUP!!! -farewell to a friend
Why it happened -he's moving
Why it makes me happy -glad I hung around today for the party. Hate to see the guy go but California is an expensive place to live

HappyUP!!! - taxes picked up
Why it happened -I got lucky
Why it makes me happy- I kind of put this off. Glad the office was open today. Monday is the deadline and I am booked out. It will all be over tomorrow...including the tears!

No comments: