Tuesday, April 09, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4642


HappyUP!!! - CRAZY fairway bunker shots                             
Why it happened - level knees
Why it makes me happy - this is NOT a shot I am known for but I hit two of them from long range that were PRO quality! Amazing!!!

HappyUP!!! - 4 iron into the wind
Why it happened -some skills
Why it makes me happy - 180+ into a 20-25 mph wind...and I flighted that puppy down and put that one right to the back edge. 

HappyUP!!! - good drive time
Why it happened - coming home
Why it makes me happy - great time with the bro over the last few days. The drive home was no exception

HappyUP!!! - lining stuff up 
Why it happened -I’m getting on it
Why it makes me happy- took some doing...but I am getting it done!...after getting unpacked.   A productive night!


No comments: