Monday, April 22, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4655

HappyUP!!! - AAA                           
Why it happened - I checked
Why it makes me happy - I'm going to get a nice little discount on an upcoming venue that I booked. I hadn't even thought to check! I shall become more diligent

HappyUP!!! - chat with a friend
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - overdue for this convo...so great to hear from my buddy

HappyUP!!! - more planting
Why it happened - last minute thought
Why it makes me happy - Roseville Hardware is the best. I needed to get a key made and what was sitting out front? Tomato plants. What do I have? A lot of space to put them. I was going to do this later but it was so easy to grab and go. The prep for the bed was quick (excellent soil) and my friends are that much closer to some home grown maters in a couple of months

HappyUP!!! - found item
Why it happened - I thought...
Why it makes me happy- didn't have to do the deep dive. There it was....right between the car seat and the console...slippery little devil. No worry!


No comments: