Wednesday, April 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4636


HappyUP!!! - deciding to tee it up                                  
Why it happened - might be last chance for awhile
Why it makes me happy - between rain and some commitments, I’m glad I took the time to get a tune up before next week’s big qualifying tournament. Things are getting exciting! I 

HappyUP!!! - a nice win
Why it happened - that last putt
Why it makes me happy - not the best ball striking day...but...in the end, it is always the putter that lays down the law. Yeah, that last putt I made on 18?...it was good for 1/3 of the winnings today. It was a lovely note to head home on

HappyUP!!! - meeting with my designer
Why it happened - I hired her
Why it makes me happy - got some great information. Many would not have gone the route and DIY’d it...I could have...and wasted time and experienced frustration “muscling through” and learning something that I would not be using again. Delegation! 


No comments: