Wednesday, July 04, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4363


HappyUP!!! - level 4 complete
Why it happened -I had a day off to do the computer work
Why it makes me happy -OK....one level left to complete a path. It's a demanding level...as it should be. I get it. I think it would be a bit much for a newer Toastmaster....it will challenge me. Looking forward to it

HappyUP!!! - TraderJoes open
Why it happened - I did reconnaissance and they know a good thing
Why it makes me happy -TJ's is my go to for that stuff you take to the party.....and I procrastinated! Bail out!!!

HappyUP!!! - Great 4th of July
Why it happened - sis and bro
Why it makes me happy - great afternoon by the pool....weather was fabulous...yep, NO BROIL this year. Everything was perfect. I got a lot of thought and writing time in this morning. Chock full of ideas and this was a great day to capture a lot of that.

HappyUP!!! -mini recorder
Why it happened -I came across it
Why it makes me happy- sure, the iPhone has voice memos....but this little device still has it's place in my work


No comments: