Tuesday, July 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4362


HappyUP!!! - a guest
Why it happened -RS invited
Why it makes me happy -nice young dude. I think we can really give him some help....and he seems interested.

HappyUP!!! - delivering the module
Why it happened -I worked hard
Why it makes me happy -this was a tricky presentation to give....and others will need to give it in the future. I think I was a good role model for this

HappyUP!!! -3 birdies on the back 9
Why it happened -some shotmaking and putting
Why it makes me happy -the birdie on 10 was pretty standard....the putt up the knoll on 13 was spectacular (I HAVE to remember how that breaks)....18 was some crazy good shotmaking. That wind came gusting up....I deciced to "tuck that 7" under the wind off the sidehill lie.  That baby took off....moved right to left just like it was supposed to....and then knocked in that 10 foot downhiller!

No comments: