Sunday, July 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4388


HappyUP!!! - a charmed life
Why it happened - I did some reflection
Why it makes me happy - some strumming on the porch in the morning, golf with my brother and wonderful guys, some more guitar noodling, Tour de France catchup....and handling some easy stuff. I live a charmed life

HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - he put on a clinic
Why it makes me happy - ML tossed a 70...yeah...a 70 ....2 under par on them today. THAT is a net 66! I shot a 78 with 3 doubles (which my errors were contained to three holes) and it added up to a large victory

HappyUP!!! - the group
Why it happened -it was a Sunday thing and TC dropped
Why it makes me happy - my bro...DD...ML....and Goodie. It is hard to get better than that

HappyUP!!! - TraderJoes
Why it happened - I realized I needed some things
Why it makes me happy- I left my house, did my shopping, and was back at my house....all in about 10-12 minutes. I am so grateful for the location of my house in many ways and this is just one of them!

JollyJottings
Ridgeline
New Sprinkler
BagBoy System 
B.B. is his name
Tom Watson
Laptop linking bluetooth now
Moving the laptop
Winning big
4 over after three...two more doubles...still brought it in 78
TraderJoes last minute run...less than 10 minutes driveway to back in driveway
Under 100 degrees today....less than forecasted yesterday



No comments: