Tuesday, July 10, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4369


HappyUP!!! - full group tomorrow
Why it happened -I think heat......
Why it makes me happy -....or could it be my attractiveness? Hmmmm. I think I will leave the why alone and be glad we are playing as 5 rather than 3

HappyUP!!! - Tomato delivery
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - I have toooooo many.....and the people that got some overflow seemed very appreciative. Some even ready for another load!!!

HappyUP!!! - an Icebreaker
Why it happened - a new member
Why it makes me happy -always great to hear the back story on the new people and assess where they are in their journey

HappyUP!!! - a little something for a friend
Why it happened - someone was thoughtful
Why it makes me happy-...OK...it was me! But others did pitch in which was awesome! A spirit will be lifted

No comments: