Monday, July 30, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4389

                                     

HappyUP!!! - Circle of Fifths
Why it happened -I was YouTubing
Why it makes me happy - it seems like I should have been exposed to this little theory a bit farther back in the road. Yet...hey....better late than never

HappyUP!!! - thumbing it
Why it happened - I'm still exploring
Why it makes me happy -I try to do a little thumb work every day. I'm not TOTALLY committed but I am getting closer and closer. Some cool sounds are starting to emerge....even though I am nowhere near fluent in thumb

HappyUP!!! -lunch
Why it happened - bro called
Why it makes me happy - it was boys lunch today. It was nice to see the muscle for the first time since he got out of the hospital. Great food...hadn't been to Strings in forever!


JollyJottings
Meeting together
Lunch at Strings
Good sprinkler test
Paperwork catch up
Parm
Tupp settle up



No comments: