Thursday, July 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4385


HappyUP!!! - short game
Why it happened -I needed it
Why it makes me happy - those lies at Poppy Hills were tight! Those sand traps were plentiful. When you are hitting it like a dog, you find all of those around the greens. Glad I had some skills to keep things where they were

HappyUP!!! - NCGA Officials
Why it happened - we were at Zone Qualifying
Why it makes me happy - we got a little "bump" from one official....and justified. Another one gave me a poison oak warning...and I am glad he did. 3 holes later my ball was sitting in it and I would not have known.  Rain pants got tossed on over the shorts and a REAL disaster was averted!!

HappyUP!!! - the last hole
Why it happened - eventually you get there
Why it makes me happy - tough day out there today.....but....played the last hole about as well as you could. There was no layup in this kid!...and I got rewarded. Momentum for tomorrow!!!

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

JollyJottings
The Grotto
After round with the team
Brekko burrito
22 golf towel
Ed McG
Sandy pars
Pretty "nippy" chipping

No comments: