Friday, July 13, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4372


HappyUP!!! - GREEEEAAAAT Weather
Why it happened -we played early
Why it makes me happy -it's the middle of July...in the valley, people. Yep, we teed of a bit after 8.. but that shouldn't mean we get treated to one of the nicest climates of playing in for the year. I am sure it got nastier in the afternoon but that was nice

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies on the back side
Why it happened - nice shots ....and really nice putting
Why it makes me happy - that was about 45 feet of putts in those 3 holes...on the back 9. THAT turned the day around (yeah...a couple of oopsies on the front). 3 birdies in one day is pretty much my max....but...dang it....I had good looks on 2 other holes on the back

HappyUP!!! - sand play
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - 3 traps....3 nice bunker shots....2 sandies....this part of the game has really perked up nicely with the chipping

HappyUP!!! -triads
Why it happened -I was doing a little searching and noodling
Why it makes me happy- while aware of the concept, it was nice to see a little piece of instruction on this today. It helped me tweek a song I have had for a long time. Niiiicccccce

No comments: