Monday, July 09, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4368


HappyUP!!! - some great old notes
Why it happened - I was going through an old book
Why it makes me happy - why do things come along....oftentimes....right on time? No, it doesn't always happen...but I sure notice when they do.

HappyUP!!! - good day for the injury
Why it happened -keep on rehabbing
Why it makes me happy -I thought today may be a good day for a day off...then...I said, "what voice is saying that?"  I deemed it was my lazy voice and had a great session

HappyUP!!! - my TraderJoes helper
Why it happened - old friend of mine
Why it makes me happy - we got to gabbing while she was on a break....and helped me find the Kimchi!!!! I NEEDED Kimchi!!!

HappyUP!!! - let the complaining begin
Why it happened -a new justice was appointed
Why it makes me happy- I don't care much for all of the griping. But...the gripers gonna gripe. They might as well gripe rather than do all the pre-griping!

JollyJottings 

No comments: