Tuesday, September 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3213


HappyUP!!! - Club Contest
Why it happened - its that time
Why it makes me happy - I stepped in....did a little driving of the bus....and we are sending on our warriors!!!

HappyUP!!! - on time lab
Why it happened - blood work time
Why it makes me happy - man...that place was packed!!! I remember how I used to walk in years ago. Soooooooo glad I went on-line and made an appointment. There is NO WAY I would stumble in to that place on an "on call" basis

HappyUP!!! - interesting cast of characters
Why it happened - I was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - while not my gang....it's all guys I know. I was glad I stopped in for the kibitzing

HappyUP!!! - practice session
Why it happened - Sr Club Championship tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - I still have it going....progress being made!

JJ

Club contest completed
Good chats with contestants
On time with blood work
Interesting cast of characters
Balsa wood project

No comments: