Monday, September 08, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3212


HappyUP!!! - loving the new skins
Why it happened - I invested
Why it makes me happy - Boxy deserved that upgrade....and I just love it

HappyUP!!! - washing machine mechanic
Why it happened - the part came in
Why it makes me happy - the appointment was tomorrow....until I got the call.."hey, the part got in and I have one slot to do it today....NOW!"  I LOVE NOW....no chance of being inconvenienced tomorrow!!!

HappyUP!!! - no Monday Night Football for me
Why it happened - football has gotten out of hand
Why it makes me happy - I was much better off being out on the road tonight!

JJ

Bike ride
Washer mechanic early
US Open Tennis
No Monday Night Football for me
Toastmaster Magazine
Loving the new skins in the car
Super Harvest Moon

No comments: