Saturday, September 20, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3134


HappyUP!!! - a win with Ricky H
Why it happened - some putting on the front 9
Why it makes me happy - we have a habit of losing a bit as partners. Got a nice little break of that habit today.

HappyUP!!! - 100 feet of putts on front 9
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - you can go a lot of rounds without making that length of putts combined.  The putt on 9 was a definite bacon saver that the other team didn't see coming!

HappyUP!!! - Thunder/Lightning
Why it happened - who knows?...weather
Why it makes me happy - it hasn't been seen in so long....wish some rain was attached...but it was so cool and violent and crazy to get out of bed and watch this fireworks show

HappyUP!!! - ignoring intrusion
Why it happened - I do my best
Why it makes me happy - not sure why this was done....but it was weird.....and I let it go.  Though irritating....all good.


No comments: