Tuesday, September 16, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3130


HappyUP!!! - "don't let your sad.....turn into someone else's mad....because everything will turn bad"
Why it happened - Stan and Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - while he probably had too many "quick quotes" in his speech today....there was some GREAT stuff in his speech........and......more importantly....the DUDE is following the program like few others....and the improvement is SO EVIDENT!!

HappyUP!!! - Roseville Cyclery
Why it happened - tube up
Why it makes me happy - who knows if they will make it...so many little bike shops....but I really like these guys and the effort they are making downtown

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - they REALLY needed this one. I doubt they will catch the Dodgers and win the divisiond....but....they REALLY need the home advantage should they get one of those wild card spots.  It's nail biting time

JJ

Stans speech
My speech
Sammy's
Roseville Cyclery
Giants nail down a win

No comments: