Tuesday, September 30, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3134


HappyUP!!! - TableTopics
Why it happened - a flake
Why it makes me happy - I threw those together....they were great....and the participants were even better

HappyUP!!! - KT note
Why it happened - I did a favor
Why it makes me happy - great to get a handwritten note of appreciation

HappyUP!!! - Homecoming Week!!!
Why it happened - it oomes up every year
Why it makes me happy - "Once A Tiger Always A Tiger"...lots of fun on the agenda for this week!

HappyUP!!! - A's attempt
Why it happened - playoffs
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't the outcome that I wanted but, goodness, it was one of the most entertaining games I have seen in some time.

HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened- I chose my favorite route
Why it makes me happy - I took a little break in the game above....was just going to do 2 miles....had to take it to 4.

No comments: