Monday, September 01, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3205


HappyUP!!! - Monday Golf
Why it happened - Labor Day
Why it makes me happy - it's a golf BONUS day!!!!

HappyUP!!! - late ride
Why it happened - it cooled down a bit
Why it makes me happy - could have skipped this quick little out and back...glad I didn't...it was a pleasant ride

HappyUP!!! - Giants win suspended game
Why it happened - they jumped on the Rockies
Why it makes me happy - while they should have won the regular game, it was good to at least get one "W" in the books today!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - my tee shot STUNK!  I was sitting on some hardpan with 137 uphill to go and had to clear a tree to a front pin just over the bunker...not good! Yet.....BAM....I darn near holed it out. Birdie was MUCH needed!!!

JJ

Wedge 1....7 iron 2....wedge 3....6 iron/9 iron 4....7 iron 5...drive 6....drive/pitch 7....hybrid 8....tricky pitch 9...drive/pitch 11......fabulous flop pitch 12....drive/wedge/putt 13.....8 iron/putt/birdie 14....9 iron/putt 15....8 iron/putt 16....drive/hybrid/putt 18
Partner putt 18.....partner birdies on 3 and 4
Dry clothes
Good nite sleep
Giants win suspended game
End of the heat

No comments: