Thursday, September 25, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3139


HappyUP!!! - Giants Clinch!!!
Why it happened - another team won
Why it makes me happy - yeah....the G-men backed into it...but.....hey...who cares?!? Let's see what happens next

HappyUP!!! - RAIN!!!
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it came down in what seemed like buckets!!! We need it so badly. It really wasn't that much but it did actually pour at times.  This will help knock down a pesky fire or two

HappyUP!!! - Rototilling
Why it happened - rain
Why it makes me happy - I was hoping to get a little rain to keep the dust down so I could do a preliminary fall till.  Now....I just need a nice dose of rain on the tilled turf so I can do a final till.  There is time for that.  LOVED the fact that my ol tiller fires up and runs when called on so seldomly.  I may need it a bunch after this drought year for some re-do landscaping

No comments: