Thursday, September 11, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3125





















Are ya kidding me? Who almost snuck up from behind to win the Sr Club Championship?  Dang....it would have been really easy to find those two needed shots. Oh well....got the win in the net division....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Sr Club Championship
Why it happened - I'm old enough
Why it makes me happy - turned in a solid round today....it actually was as bad as it could have been. The 74 (net 65) could have easily been a 70.  It's nice to play well in a tournament (for a change).

HappyUP!!! - great lunch
Why it happened - see above...part of the tournament
Why it makes me happy - that was some TASTEY grub!!!

HappyUP!!! - learning from brother's mistake
Why it happened - I played with him yesterday
Why it  makes me happy - I would have done the same thing he did yesterday had I not seen the disaster. Instead, I took my medicine....and managed to make a par and keep the round on good momentum.

JJ
Great final round....nearly good enough to win scratch title...13 greens hit....33 putts....round

4 iron 8....drive 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 11....chip 12...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 13...4 iron/9 iron 14....drive/wedge 15...drive/wedge 16....5 iron 17...7 iron/7 iron 18...drive/wedge 1...drive 2....drive/pitch 3....4 iron/wedge/putt 4...bunker shot/sandie par 5...drive/wedge/putt 6....drive/wedge/putt 7



No comments: