Tuesday, September 02, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3206



        (Feet dipping in the high sierra lake....a lovely trail.......choices of lakes....it's how I roll!)

HappyUP!!! - Loch Leven
Why it happened - invitation
Why it makes me happy - look at the pictures....need I say more?

HappyUP!!! - Giants come back
Why it happened - Coors Field
Why it makes me happy - THAT is a WEIRD place to play ball in....Giants blow 7-2 lead yesterday....but comeback from 6-1 today!  Fate evened out a bit....on the good side.

HappyUP!!! - animal style burger
Why it happened - Loch Leven can give a guy an appetite
Why it makes me happy - don't do many "fast burgers" these days.....but I EARNED it today. It was my lunch and dinner so.....it's all good!.....and it was ALL GOOD!!!

JJ

Guest
3 great speeches
Solid evaluations
Feet in the water
Lovely views
Finishing
Animal style burger
Giants comeback win
Easy sleeping tonite

No comments: