Thursday, September 18, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3132


HappyUP!!! - Convertible Fun
Why it happened - beautiful day
Why it makes me happy - top down on a gorgous Nor Cal afternoon never gets old

HappyUP!!! - Best Buy
Why it happened - I was up near there
Why it makes me happy - I wasn' planning on going in....I'm not a huge shopper...but I was up there and it had been awhile.  Glad I did. Got some GREAT info on one thing....and bought something that is going to be VERY helpful

HappyUP!!! - Roseville Cycle
Why it happened - needed something
Why it makes me happy - hope this little shop will make it. They are convenient and very helpful.

HappyUP!!! - PF Chiangs
Why it happened - hungry
Why it makes me happy - been awhile since I had that salt and pepper calamari....yeah....I like it.


No comments: