Friday, September 26, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3140


HappyUP!!! - Wah!!!
Why it happened - he text
Why it makes me happy - always love to have the Wah-man along for some golf.  Love that guy.....and his three birdies were a welcome addition too.

HappyUP!!! - chili
Why it happened - a recommendation
Why it makes me happy - that was a tasty little dinner....and the combination of the two chili's that my buddy recommended worked out very nicely.

HappyUP!!! - Celebration of Life attendee
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - really glad to get the confirmation today on attendance

HappyUP!!! - just a great group today
Why it happened - it's about who you know
Why it makes me happy - I'm just luck, luck, lucky on days like this. We all had a great time

JJ

Wah
7 iron 12....9 iron 16....wedge 1....putt 2....5 iron 3....4 iron recovery 4....putt 5...drive 6/cute recovery pitch
Great 5 some....DD/Miller/Wah/Me/Fred
Chili
Brekko

No comments: