Saturday, September 13, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3127


HappyUP!!! - Sammy Bammy back in town!
Why it happened - long story
Why it makes me happy - lots of fun welcoming him back....we need him downtown

HappyUP!!! - done before the heat
Why it happened - early draw
Why it makes me happy - we shouldn't be hitting 100 degrees any more. I am glad to have finished before....didn't have to be out in it...and then kissing it goodbye!!!

HappyUP!!! - loss to a minimum
Why it happened - just kept fighting
Why it makes me happy - while no "A game" today....I brought a lot of dog into that match today.

JJ

Pitch/putt 1....bunker shot 2...pitch 3....7 iron greenie 5...drive/wedge/largo 6....drive 7...bunker shot/bullett/sandie 8....pitch shot 9....drive/3 wood/wedge/putt/birdie 10....wedge/putt 11...pitch 12...wedge 13.....hybrid/wedge 14.....drive/wedge 15....6 iron/greenie 17

Getting done before the heat
Loss to a minimum
Walk down town

No comments: