Thursday, December 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1431



HappyUP!!! - up and ready and rarin to go
Why it happened - excitement?
Why it makes me happy - I got all of my preparations done for the jaunt!

<----Happy makes the trip to the snow...and has a blast

HappyUP!!! - a day in the snow
Why it happened - we did some planning
Why it makes me happy - it was a great day to spend some time in the cold stuff with a couple of partners in crime. Sledding, snow finding places between your layers, my beard freezing like Frosty the Snowman, snowball fights, sinking up to my knees, coffee out in the cold, great food taken along and eaten at the bed of the truck, stunning weather....I could go on and on.

HappyUP!!! - update from a sick friend
Why it happened - he posted it
Why it makes me happy - I'm not sure if they were "good posts" or "bad posts"...I only know they told me what offer I had to make...and I did.

HappyUP!!! - helping out some little girls
Why it happened - COLD hands
Why it makes me happy - I threw my portable propane heater into the truck just for good measure. We probably didn't really NEED it...but it was nice to have there. The little girls who may have gotten there first lesson not to handle snow without gloves DEFINITELY appreciated that I had it along.

JollyJottings


Getting some errands in
Sledding.....and no damage done
Snowball fights
Great food
Stunning weather
Helping out a couple of little girls
Playing "chairlift"
Getting home

No comments: