Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1415



HappyUP!!! - finding ATM card
Why it happened - I went diving
Why it makes me happy - not like me to lose this important item. When I found it.....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - making a donation
Why it happened - my friend had a goal
Why it makes me happy - glad to be in a position to do it....feel good about it...and not worry about it. So fortunate

<------Happy knows a good place when he sees it on a grey wintry day

HappyUP!!! - a visit
Why it happened - my buddy stopped by
Why it makes me happy - good to be able to observe an accomplishment

HappyUP!!! - bro stopping by
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - I WILL get this house remodeling done! Bro has good ideas being a former contractor.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Finding ATM card
Brother stopping by
New boots
Cabbage soup
Making a donation
Rain
Raking
Getting agenda together for tomorrow
Godmother...Godfather...Scott Nutter e-mail
Talking with a speaker for tomorrow and doing some coaching
Getting reservations for brekko next week



No comments: