Saturday, December 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1412



HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - a couple of great shots and a couple of great putts
Why it makes me happy - one of them "tied up" a skin and kept our team in the game. The other one got me the closest to the pin and a skin of my own....it means I make some dough

<----what does a caucasian guy wear to a Sikh function? Pretty much the same thing he wears anywhere.

HappyUP!!! - a Sikh Wedding reception
Why it happened - my budddy's sister got married
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to get a peek at how other cultures celebrate occasions. I have been to a function or two that the Sikh's put on.....they are underrated for loving a good time.

HappyUP!!! - staying in touch with a travelling friend
Why it happened - text is great
Why it makes me happy - always good to provide some company when a friend is on the road....and to know they got to where they needed to get safely.

HappyUP!!! - tennis anyone?
Why it happened - my buddy rang me up
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't played tennis in a long time. Though I lost 6-1, every game was close. This was the first time we got together and played. We actually are pretty well matched.......and I realized.....though I have lost weight.....tennis is a different set of muscles being used than which I am accustomed! Yeah....happy today....sore tomorrow!

JollyJottings

Birdie on 2
Pitch shot on 1
Pitch shot on 4
Putt on 5
7 iron on 7
Putt on 10
7 iron/putt/birdie on 12
Wedge into 13
Pitch and putt on 15
Golfing with my friend Bruce
Touching base with my on the road friend
A Sikh Wedding reception

No comments: