Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1429


HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - could have been Nightyme med
Why it makes me happy - I think I have a little seasonal allergy going on...a little congested....tiny little cough. I decided to take something before I went to bed....and it KNOCKED me out.....and I slept all the way through....with NO grogginess in the morning. Sweet!!!

HappyUP!!! - reconnecting with an old friend
Why it happened - I shot him a text
Why it makes me happy - he called me up....we had a GREAT chat...and then he presented me an opportunity! I'm not sure that I'm looking for one...but it's something to think about...and it felt good that he trusts me enough to help him out.

HappyUP!!! - great meeting with the president
Why it happened - he set it up
Why it makes me happy - he is really pushing to take care of and serve the members of our new Toastmasters Club.....and it's an awesome thing to see. We have a GOOD problem...but it is still a problem...and is going to take some creative ideas to solve. Fortunately, I think we have some that will work.

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Delicious salad
Great meeting with the president
Reconnecting with an old friend...and an opportunity discussion
Free hot dog

No comments: