Wednesday, December 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1402



HappyUP!!! - cloud vortex
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - I love when weird stuff happens. The picture probably doesn't do this justice....it's from my camera phone. Imagine...see how the clouds are kind of "popcorned" They were like that as far as you can see. See that little hole? It was like someone was drilling an opening in the cloud......and the funnel was beneath. I have NEVER seen this kind of cloud action. IF that looks like a funnel going on below.....yeah....it's why I took the picture....and I wasn't the only one.

HappyUP!!! - hitting 6 in 2 today
Why it happened - a nice drive and a nice 3 wood
Why it makes me happy - I have lost some distance in my mature years...nice to know...I can still get to a par 5 in 2 shots....in December...once in awhile....man...that 3 wood was STRIPED!

HappyUP!!! - Demonstration Meeting
Why it happened - initiative on the part of several people
Why it makes me happy - I just showed up and did what I am good at....running a meeting. I was SO PROUD of the great job the OTHER people did........we have enough people to charter a brand new Toastmasters Club....on the VERY FIRST promotional meeting that we had. It was a lot of work fo the "heavy lifters" to promote this deal.......so Happy!

HappyUP!!! - great IM
Why it happened - my buddy was in the mood
Why it makes me happy - great communication

HappyUP!!! - birdie putt on 10
Why it happened - great read...great execution
Why it makes me happy - it was a double breaking 25 footer....that I read perfectly...and struck PERFECTLY....that ball took that second break and died on it's last breath...right in the jar

JollyJottings

Coffee
Demonstration Meeting
Doing the paperwork
Golf.....8 iron on 1....bunker shot on 2....hybrid on 3....7 iron on 4.....driver/3wood on 6...7 iron on 7...drive/wedge on 9......wedge/PUTT on 10....putt on 13.....drive/hybrid/wedge on 14.....drive/9 iron/putt on 15...lag put on 16
Getting my round in today
Call from my golf buddy for tomorrow
IM chat with my buddy tonight
Great e-mail from another buddy
Firming up a venue

No comments: