Thursday, December 16, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1417



HappyUP!!! - golfin in the fridge...for a bit
Why it happened - the rains are coming
Why it makes me happy - it was definitely brisk teeing it up this morning. We have serious rains coming in....possibly through Xmas. I just had to get one more round in.

<----------Happy the Hampster does a little bit of work on occasion. He's getting ready to "shut it down" for the year though

HappyUP!!! - a suggestion from a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy had a thought
Why it makes me happy - my buddy's thought inspired me to check out something cool.

HappyUP!!! - good news from sick friend
Why it happened - he keeps us posted
Why it makes me happy - it will be quite awhile before he is out of the woods...but he's giving his cancer a darn good fight.

JollyJottings

Golfin in the fridge...for a bit
Sushi lunch

Warmed up...gorgeous day
Good news from sick friend

No comments: