Friday, December 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1411


Some days - really are better than others....and some are even better than that....and today was one of those.

HappyUP!!! - pitch shot on 3
Why it happened - I have some touch
Why it makes me happy - the guys had to give me the putt that was left for the birdie

HappyUP!!! - waking up
Why it happened - I try to make it a habit everyday
Why it makes me happy - I just woke up today....and had a feeling of rest/contentment that I don't get every night. I don't have sleeping problems...but I don't sleep straight through and feel so good like I did this morning all the time.

HappyUP!!! - wedge into 10
Why it happened - see that touch thing above
Why it makes me happy - 94 yds....3/4 54 degree wedge....almost jarred it....another putt conceded for birdie

HappyUP!!! - kids in the alley
Why it happened - I was out and about
Why it makes me happy - it was fun to see kids having good old outdoor fun....kind of getting into safe mischief.

HappyUP!!! - putt on 16
Why it happened - I "saw it" and "hit it"
Why it makes me happy - I was about 22 feet downhill...with a slight break. The ball had travelled about 8 feet when I said, "look out," letting everyone know where I thought this putt was going to end up......and kerplunk!

JollyJottings

Drive/9 iron on 1.....6 iron on 2.....pitch shot on 3....putt on 4....6 iron on 5.....6 iron on 7....wedge on 10....pitch shot on 11.....bunker shot on 15.....7 iron/putt on 16....pitch/putt on 17

Waking up
Meeting with our club president
Seeing some old friends at an open house party
Great chats with a dear friend


No comments: