Tuesday, December 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1408


HappyUP!!! - BJ's
Why it happened - my buddy needed some chat
Why it makes me happy - good that I have friends like this that look to me for quality conversation

HappyUP!!! - golfing..even if it was only 9
Why it happened - buddies called me
Why it makes me happy - good to get out of the house....didn't look like we could play...course was packed........glad we decided to hang around and swat it around for 9 holes

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - our regular meeting was great....our exec meeting for our new club was productive as well

HappyUP!!! - getting a nice walk in after BJ's
Why it happened - I have a little discipline
Why it makes me happy - it would have been easy to just tuck it in for the night......but, even a shorter walk, is still good for everything.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Golfing...even if it was just a little
1 under thru 6...2 birdies....9 iron on 1...bunker shot on 2....ball in on 3....wedge/putt on 3...2 putt on 4....drive/7 iron on 5...wedge/putt on 6.....3 wood/2 putt on 8
Executive meeting
Volunteers and agenda set
FABULOUS errands run
Meeting a buddy at BJ's for a couple of hours

No comments: