Thursday, December 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1410



HappyUP!!! - getting paperwork completed
Why it happened - we were hammering
Why it makes me happy - we got all of the paperwork done to charter our new Toastmasters Club.....with 38 members! This is the largest number of people to charter a club in our district this year. Yeah...it was a lot of paperwork....but it's done!

<-----"Happy Holidays....Happy Holidays........."

HappyUP!!! - friend got home
Why it happened - he's healing
Why it makes me happy - it was a pretty intense surgery to remove the cancer. I just found out that he's back home and recuperating.......the best place there is to recover.

HappyUP!!! - a great invitation
Why it happened - I get invited
Why it makes me happy - a great time was had by all....so much fun.

JollyJottings

Getting paperwork done
Friend got home


No comments: