Saturday, December 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1426...Merry Christmas



HappyUP!!! - delivering the gifts
Why it happened - its Christmas
Why it makes me happy - another WINNER in hiding the cash with my niece and nephews...a lot o confusion...and a ton of fun.

<---Happy the Hamster....looking good in his bling

HappyUP!!! - poker with the family
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - it's an awesome time when my niece, nephews, and brother sit down for some family fun cards.......and it only cost me ten bucks this year!!!

HappyUP!!! - doing the rounds with the friends
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - I loved my family time...but...it was done...early in the afternoon..now I had the privelege to go hang out at with some other friends....and suck in even more holiday spirit! GREAT TIMES!!! Merry Christmas.

JollyJottings

Wake up call
Delivering the gifts
Poker with my family
Visiting another family
Visiting yet another family
Playing a board game
Time with my best friend
Great food throughout the day

No comments: