Monday, December 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1421


HappyUP!!! - helpful people
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - it's always GREAT to get useful information and consultation when you make inquiries. Got some solid help today

HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - some night's, I don't sleep all the way through. I did last night!

HappyUP!!! - meeting up with my buddy
Why it happened - my pal is at a crossroads
Why it makes me happy - it's always a sacred privilege to get to talk to someone when they are really in need. I hope I helped in some way or another

HappyUP!!! - NOT going to the mall
Why it happened - I got caught up
Why it makes me happy - there was an event going to happen...that wasn't kept a secret like it probably was supposed to be kept secret. There were so many people on the upper level that they had to evacuate the building. I heard the streets were impassable. I mean...I ALMOST went....sometimes you just get lucky!

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Good bank run
Getting some help from a salesperson
Good advice from a consultant
Gluing went well
Rain free day
Great invitation to an epic event
Mentoring/Counseling

No comments: