Monday, May 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1204


HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - I pushed myself out there
Why it makes me happy - didn't think I would get the opportunity....but the weather turned out to be far different than the forecast. Made some progress...just have to take it to the course.

HappyUP!!! - car in and out
Why it happened - I got the warning light the other day
Why it makes me happy - I love my mechanic. He did the diagnostic. He said everything was fine...yeah...it cost me a couple of bucks to find that out....but I was glad it wasn't more. Plus, had he found something....it could have been a long walk home

HappyUP!!! - Stuffed peppers from TraderJoes
Why it happened - I tried another new item
Why it makes me happy - I like to cook but...hey...I live alone. It's not always practical.
TraderJoes delivered another solid winner in this little pre-packaged meal! This little delight will be finding it's way into my shopping basket again....FOR SURE!

JollyJottings

Car in and out
Stuffed peppers
No rain afterall

No comments: