Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1199


HappyUP!!! - 7 iron
Why it happened - I think I figured something out
Why it makes me happy - I hit some quality iron shots
coming down the line today....and I mean.....doozies

HappyUP!!! - taking my medicine on golf course
Why it happened - I hit some errant drives
Why it makes me happy - I almost kept double bogey off the
card today due to not trying to overcompensate for errors.

HappyUP!!! - getting some information
Why it happened - my dear friend shared
Why it makes me happy - what others think about me
is none of my business.....but it can be helpful to know what
it is sometimes.

JollyJottings

Great foursome
Helping out my brother
Bringing home some dough
Some quality drives
Wedges on 18
7 iron on 16....15
Hybrid 14
Bunker shot 13
Chutt on 12
Drive/Putt on 11
Chutt on 10
Drive/putt on 9
3 wood/pitch/putt on 8
8 iron on 7
Drive/6 iron on 6
Drive/6 iron/wedge on 3
5 iron on 2

No comments: