Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1198


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's a weekly occurence
Why it makes me happy - I heard 3 speeches today.....ALL great....one from a gal that came in confident sharing great info...one from one that is improving soooo much....and first time from a new member that is a gem and shared a gem. I love my Toastmasters group.

HappyUP!!! - pork tenderloin
Why it happened - I bought some
Why it makes me happy - I have never burned one of these on the grill. Yep....TraderJoes did the marinade.......but....I found out I can get it done. Delicious. Marinating is easy.....timing isn't that hard.... another recipe added to the mix.

HappyUP!!! - an evening walk
Why it happened - gorgeous NorCal evenings are made for them
Why it makes me happy - I love my neighborhood. There is a park just one door down. It's always an interesting place to walk....even if you just do laps around it....you run into all kinds of good folks.



JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Aeration
IM-ing with the nephew
Pork Tenderloin

No comments: