Saturday, May 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1202



HappyUP!!! - three days with the bro
Why it happened - it was the Sunsetter tournament
Why it makes me happy - we spent a lot of time together in the cart. We finished in the top 10....got some award money.....won a few wagers....he had a great tournament with solid play at his club all three days. Good times.

<-----a HappyUP!!! posture when someone says something where you go..."you got to be kidding me".....but when it's funny!

HappyUP!!! - Closest to Pin
Why it happened - I stuffed an 8 iron
Why it makes me happy - OK...I was second closest....but it was a great shot....and they paid
prize money for it. It also gave me my first birdie of the tournament

HappyUP!!! - big 7 iron into 18
Why it happened - I put a good move on it
Why it makes me happy - 18 was 14th hole of the day...we had hit a lull. When I put this one in for birdie, it got us going again. My partner/brother enjoyed the shot as well

JollyJottings

Closest to Pin
Drive/Wedge 4
Drive/Wedge 5
Drive/Wedge 6
8 iron 7
Drive/Wedge 8
7 iron into 18
7 iron on 4
Finishing in the money
Gardening

No comments: