Saturday, May 01, 2010

happyUP!!! Day 1188


HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 4
Why it happened - I put a good move on it
Why it makes me happy - this was a downhill par 3. That means the ball was in the air for a loooooong time. During that entire time....it had a chance to be an ace....just needed the right bounce. Oh well....4 ft from the pin from 170...made the birdie putt...but for a few moments there......

HappyUP!!! - wedge to 15
Why it happened - I have some skills
Why it makes me happy - due to the pin position, I told my playing partner, "this is going to be a high wedge,"....and I hit the exact shot from 74 yards to within a foot of the pin.

HappyUP!!! - working through a situation
Why it happened - I have a friend in choppy waters
Why it makes me happy - I can't say that I have been that helpful....but I have been there as much as I could be while a close friend figures things out. You do what you can do

HappyUP!!! - the weather
Why it happened - hey...it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I was out there for 4 plus hours soaking it up.....yeah...got a bit of distressing news while out there.....but....hey...who knows where that news will lead...in the meantime, I was soaking up life like no other......and I had a convertible to get som more when golf was done.

JollyJottings

STUFFING it on 4
Wedge on 15
Artichokes
Edging
8 iron on 12
Working through situations
Great text from a friend


No comments: